<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Monday, February 02, 2004

Commercial Bowl 

I didn't watch the Football Thing yesterday. I wasn't invited to a viewing party, and since commercials don't interest me any more than the actual game, I chose to go to my housemate (a truly first-rate jazz guitarist)'s show last night at Columbia Station instead. Which was a blast.

But anyway, come morning and more important news (at least in terms of front-page headline material) than bombings in Northern Iraq, all that I heard was about Janet's tit. Ho-frikin-hum. And not just because I'm gay and not swayed by breasts. Seeking Irony has the best comments I've seen on this.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?