<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Coolest..... 

This is the coolest thing I've heard in a long time. Imperial College (London) researchers have successfully transplanted genes into fetal mice, indicating that it may soon be possible to correct genetic disorders (haemophilia, Huntingtons, Republicanism). Which, while kinda creepy (designer babies, etc...although if I'm honest I dislike the idea more because I didn't get all the cool modifications like fast metabolism or photographic memory than because I think it's "wrong"), is very cool and could really make a lot of lives much better.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?