<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Early Hanukkah 

I have a serious gizmo problem. I like them, want to buy them, but am too poor.

That's why Scubadoo is perfect for me. A AUD$17,000 ($13, 184.50) underwater scooter. I don't live near water (no, that's not really water in the Potomac anymore...), and am a better swimmer than driver, but just look at the thing!!

Plus the salesman might be a hot Aussie.

(added 5:00 pm)
Also, there's the plane NASA tested this week. My own mach 7 plane would mean I could go to dinner in Paris, see an Opera in Moscow, and still get back to DC for a good night's sleep. Again...I wish.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?