<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Jobs 

Many, many people in the US are unemployed. Until recently, I was one of them, but I won't discuss the causes of any of that here, but I will posit that all those who inspired this entry (if it is actually fact-based).

Not having a job is a real problem, though...I was lucky in that while I was unemployed, I spared myself telling people [attractive ones, at least] that I was unemployed: I was and am, technically, a professional photographer. I have been paid to take pictures. I would not refuse being paid to take more.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?