<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Friday, March 05, 2004

Smoking 

We all know that smoking is bad for us. Many of us, however continue to smoke. Me? I quit when I was fifteen....just haven't stopped yet. I smoke when I'm out, and people are smoking around me: if I'm gonna die of second-hand smoke, I may as well get the entertainment value of smoking!

RAND did a study recently (that I saw though work) indicating that African-American kids, while just as likely to try smoking, are less likely to become 'smokers' than white and latino kids. Interesting. More specific demographic might shed some light.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?