<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Thursday, April 08, 2004

Criminality 

Rj over at DCSOB mentioned the rash of robberies going on in Adams Morgan right now. This was of particular interest to me, because I live in Adams Morgan. Now, given that there has been a rash of pretty flagrant crimes, you'd think someone (read: the police) might be doing something. Something like, say, being in Adams Morgan. But alas, this is DC, and there was/is no increase in police presence in the area. Even though the dispatch is less than three blocks from where the robberies have been occurring. Nope, no patrols, no increased visibility. Oh well. Guess I'm only going places that take Ames for a while.

On the flipside, I want this guy to steal my car.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?