<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Friday, May 28, 2004

Achoo! 

I have serious allergies. Mold and dust mites make me sniffle, oak pollen makes me cough, and ragweed makes me miserable. Spring is the worst for these allergies. But my worst allergy of all is to oxymorons, most common in summertime. Jumbo shrimp give me hives; I felt wholly ill visiting Little Bighorn; and gay Republicans hurt my head. Which is why I"m thrilled to see that DC Councilmember David Catania has decided to leave the party. I like Catania as much as I expect to like anyone stuck on the essentially powerless DC Council. But now I respect him. He had the balls to stand up for himself (something which I find far to many gay men in particular fail to do in every situation), and say 'no' to supporting a candidate who wants to write him into the Constitution as a second class citizen. Go David...you'll have my vote this time around!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?