<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Thursday, May 13, 2004

Wishing to Be Elsewhere 

I don't often wish I lived in New York. But this weekend provides a big one. Anyone reading this who's up there should RUN, NOT WALK to buy tickets to for this. Wong Kar-Wai is without a doubt my favorite director, and I have a hard time deciding my favorite movie, between "Chunking Express" and "Happy Together." Both (as well as all his others) are brilliant in so many ways. This guy is making the best movies in the world, IMHO. Thanks go to Gothamist for torturing me with this!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?