<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Thursday, June 10, 2004

More Reagan 

I didn't really want to post anything, beyond the stem cell stuff, as others have said most of what I'd say about the topic, but I feel I must. RR was president for two terms, for much of which it is arguable he was not, uhm, all there. I don't like any of his politics, really, and I was just a kid when he was in office so I don't have particular memories. All of this does not change the fact that he was President. He was nowhere near as popular as the media keep saying he was, but that's not important either. He was President and he died and he deserves some sort of recognition and respect.

But something struck me yesterday that I didn't really remark on at the time, but since Kathryn Kramer did, I figured I'd just reiterate: where is RR Junior?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?