<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Sunday, July 25, 2004

"Bitter." Or, "Why I'm Still Single." 

DC is a shitty town for dating. We all know this. A friend and I were commiserating on this fact tonight, and decided that in honor (well, sort of honor anyways) of Snow White, we would consider the Seven Gays of DC:
Druggy,

Bitchy,

Easy,

Predatory,

Queeny,

Skanky,

And Top.

I try to at least vary my vices from day to day, as I get easily irritated with the drama. I guess I'm the eigth type: Picky.

We all have our moments, but it's bloody difficult to find guys in this town who don't fit one of these archetypes to a depressing tee.





Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?