<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Friday, July 02, 2004

Cheap Contacts 

I've not been wearing contact lenses as long as some, but I've well gotten to know an irritating part of the procedure: paying way too much for the first set, because my optometrist orders them for me, and then refilling for much less by going online.

Because of this, I'm thrilled to hear about the FTC's latest new rules requiring that lens prescribers give written prescriptions to patients, and verify prescriptions to third-party (e.g., online) sellers.

Now I just need to find time to *go* to the optometrist!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?