<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Friday, September 03, 2004

2,300 

Bloggers like commemorating certain hit counter milestones (you all know it's true, so I'm not linking to examples). I do too, I guess, and so I want to give congratulations to the USDA, who gave me number 2300 at 4:37:34 today.

I'd like to think that, as a civil servant in an at least partially science-based agency, you were here to learn about the latest science news. It was a light day on that front...hell, it's been a light couple weeks on that front (I've been cranky, for those wondering)...but I know that time-wasting is a universal daytime activity. See? I'm doing it right now!!!




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?