<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Thursday, November 11, 2004

MP3J 

David let me use his iPod for the Cricklewood Massive's MP3J night at St. Ex. It was fun, but would've been better had (a) the music been properly audible, and (b) people had been dancing and paying attention to others' music selections. If someone had been really drunk, and just fading in and out of consciousness, my set might have been experienced thusly:

"The sky is falling and I've just begun....c'est just une crise, tout semblait si parfait....c'est ne pas que j'aime la pluie....hand him over to me, like sisters we'll share"

And that would amuse me greatly.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?