<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Mixers 

As you may have guessed, I usually only like nonalcoholic drinks (besides coffee!) as mixers with alcoholic drinks. However, it turns out that one of my favorite mixers, and another think I drink a lot of, are Very Good For You indeed.

Liminoids, a compound found in citrus juices, has shown great promise against a certain type deadly childhood cancer. Well, I didn't get childhood cancer. Must have been all those screwdrivers!!

Another cancer I plan on not getting is that of the prostate. This nasty man-killer appears to be rather effectively thwarted by green tea polyphenols. I love tea, and green tea especially. We've already learned that it may boost memory, and fight leukemia, so drink more of it!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?