<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Thursday, January 27, 2005

QOTW 2 

Two quotes in one week? Egads! But seriously, I wanted to go out tonight, but it's too fucking cold, so I'm just at home watching bad movies on cable. I watched about 15 minutes of "Prey for Rock+Roll," which was crap, but Gina Gershon's character had this line that made me very happy, because it was so utterly something I would say before getting myself into trouble:
"OK, he's a virgin. A convicted murderer virgin with an expired drivers license. Why am I finding this sexy?"


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?