<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Thursday, April 14, 2005

Delayed Reaction 

Well, it's almost a week since I've been back from Japan, and it occurs to me: there is something entirely dismaying about returning from a long vacation to find ones office not in shambles. What do they think they're doing, being able to get by without me for two whole weeks??? While I am not exactly saying I'd enjoy coming back and having to put out everyone else's fires as well as catching up on my own portfolio* of crap, it would be really gratifying for things to properly fall apart due to my absence.

I'm just saying....

* Portfolio, for these purposes, should be roughly translated as pile.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?