<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Friday, April 22, 2005

Dim-Witted Statement Du Jour 

"E-mails hurt IQ more than pot." The research sounds shakey; for starters, IQ tests are highly dependent on things like, well, mental state, which famously declines as the workday goes on. Email may well affect productivity more than pot - more people use it every day and while at work, certainly - but to say that it lowers your IQ is kinda stupid. Or is this wishful thinking on my email-addicted part? Not that I have *ever* interrupted a social outing to check my email. Let alone my work email!

UPDATE: Regardless of what you think of this study, my sister points out, it's something to think about next time you want to pass on the grass!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?