<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Thursday, May 19, 2005

Google Whore 

Because I'm bored, and had some inspiration, here are some of my favorite search strings that have recently brought people here:

deafness blindness alzheimer's treatment by gene therapy ok

I have no idea what you think you were looking for, but I've covered most of those topics, so I hope it helps.

platypus' mot recent population

You probably meant "most," and were not helped by anything here.
haemophillia pictures

There are good fetishes, and there are some fetishes that really should stay at home, locked in a dark room with no one around.

albanian professionals doctor

If I knew an Albanian doctor, I'd give you his number. Unless he was hot, in which case I'd keep it to myself!
cool facts psychobiology

You can find some of those here.

laxatives lose weight ana

Oh, dear.

suzie stroke hoax

Bitch set me up.

duchene smile, mikhail barishnakoff, and botox vaginismus.

Tied for first place, in ascending order of how appalled I am about it.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?