<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Wednesday, May 04, 2005

See What Happens 

As anyone who knows me is aware, I am the anti-vegetarian. I love plants, and fruits and veggies do make up the majority of my diet, but I have to have my meat. Beef, chicken, fish, cephalopod, emu or horse, I love it. While I appreciate that some people have legitimate (read: dietary, taste) reasons to go veggie, everyone should know about the risks. Not only do you need to watch your nutrient intake (especially protein and calcium), but you also risk developing a paunch and dying in a mass grave.

I'm just sayin'...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?