<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Friday, May 27, 2005

Toolkit 

I was skeptical when I downloaded it, at a co-worker's suggestion. It clutters my system tray and slows down my computer noticeably at times. However, in that my job currently consists of keeping track of literally hundreds of email messages every day, I don't think I could live without it. Yes, this post is brought to you by Yahoo! Desktop Search, the first Yahoo! product I can actually say I'm glad exists (email accounts are a dime a dozen, many with better spam control and archiving stuff, and their messenger is crap). I am giddy at the prospect of this tool moving beyond beta.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?