<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Pot Shopping 

I love my nonstick cookware for two main reasons: (1) it was a gift and so I didn't have to spend a fortune on it; (2) it takes very little time to clean, which is good because I am perpetually rushed and lazy.

There seems to be a big problem with this lovely scenario, however: the nonstick agent seems to be more carcinogenic than previously thought. And if the current EPA (that of ignored particulate emissions standards and laissez-faire water testing) is actually pressing an investigation against a major corporation, I'm inclined to me more nervous than usual.

Hey Amazon - when's the next Le Creuset sale?


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?