<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tuesday Monday 

I spent yesterday mostly preparing for my calculus final last night. I then took the final. I have never aimed so low in my life: my goal was to get 75%. Maybe I did, maybe not, I can never tell. I really hate that calculus makes me feel so utterly stupid. Because I'm not, I swear!

Quick items this morning as I rush to catch up on what happened yesterday:

Most science papers wrong? Can anyone say 'hyperbole?' Sure, I knew you could.
Killer whales and chimps engage in cultural learning. Cool.
Loudon County starts an innovative new science program. Sounds good to me - I like the idea of learning science in an integrated fashion, especially early on.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?