<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Sunday, September 04, 2005

The 7 Things Meme 

So nobody actually tagged me for this, but I'm bored and up too early, so here it is.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Learn at least two more languages
2) Climb Mt. Kilamanjaro
3) Live at least six months on each continent
4) Fall in love
5) Do photography more than just now and again
6) Fly to the moon
7) Learn how to Salsa

7 things I can do:
1) Make almost anyone look good in a photo
2) Forget that we already discussed this ten minutes (or days) ago
3) Make a tasty meal out of whatever's in the cupboard
4) Pretend convincingly to be happier than I am
5) Convert between farenheight and centigrade in my head
6) Drink massively and still walk home unaided.
7) Overanalyze anything

7 things I cannot do:
1) Stay focused on one thing at a time
2) Tolerate willfully ignorant people
3) Get used to digital photography
4) Figure out what is so great about Sex and the City
5) Restrain myself
6) Give myself a proper manicure
7) Find pants that fit properly without alterations

7 things that attract me to the [opposite of my] opposite sex:
1) Eyes
2) Arms
3) Twisted humor
4) Ecclecticism
5) Subtle toughness
6) Impulsiveness
7) Hands

7 things that I say most often:
1) Yo
2) Ciao
3) Whats up?
4) Cool beans
5) Ay-ya
6) To be fair
7) @#!!$@#&*

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Jake Gyllenhaal
2) Phil Turner (from House Invaders)
3) Colin Farrel
4) Jared Leto
5) Matthew Fox
6) Gavin Henson
7) Zach Braff

7 people I want to do this
Well, since nobody asked me, and I did it anyways, I'm setting this meme free upon the internet! If you feel like doing it, do it, and lemmie know in comments!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?