<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Thursday, September 08, 2005

Rules of the Wretch 

I hate commercials. Other people hate watching TV with me because I simply cannot stand to watch the commercials during a show, and so spend those 150 seconds flipping channels, usually alternating back to the one I want to watch to make sure I'm not missing something. My ex claimed it made him seasick (so we just ... err ... watched movies instead). I have never understood how so large a portion of the population could be so swayed by ads. The majority would insult a retardedevelopmentally delayed spaniel's intelligence, and an increasing number just don't make any sense at all.

I'm not sure who this John Camm character is, but I like him. He's come up with a list of the Modern Rules of Advertising, which is a fairly good start to a list of things I never want to see again. I do have to add one though:
This, of course, is one that really pisses me off.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?