<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Monday, September 26, 2005

Serenity 

I want to go see Serenity with Tom, so I'm posting about it.

Serenity is a movie based on the ill-fated (but reportedly awesome) series called Firefly, about people who band together struggling to survive in space, amidst much mystery and secret-keeping. And probably some secret-revealing, but not too much.

I'm all for it. Yay movies.

[UPDATED]: I thought the preview was tomorrow, but it's tonight and tonight I volunteer. So I will not be previewing Serenity. Oh well. Hopefully those who do will like it and it will be worth my seeing in the future.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?