<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sick Day 

Now, this is why I played hooky so much when I was a kid. There is something genuinely refreshing about staying home all day, not allowed to leave or do anything particularly strenuous. Admittedly, it would be better if my uvula was not the size of a jawbraker and I was not on a combination of not one but two antibiotics and twothree painkillers.

All this misery did lead me to one conclusion: I can not really do anything but watch TV and read crappy magazines. I mean, on all that medication, the brain certainly can't be bothered to follow anything complicated! So, after deciding that daytime TV is unforgivably bad (Why do you think the housewives are so desperate? You would be too if you had to spend your days watching Maury and Judge HackHatchet.). So, I decided to pop in the Trigun DVDs that Frenchie lent me, even though when I watched the first episode to kill time before going out a while ago, it sucked so badly that I pretty much wrote it off. Now I'm halfway through the series, and DAMN! I am impressed.

Also, Jake Gyllenhaal on the cover of Details? Yum.

And there is your medication-infused rambling of the morning.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?