<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Thursday, March 09, 2006

Encore de Clarika 

I really like the new album, Joker, and sometimes it pops into my head to Blingo things randomly, and so I found this little interview with Clarika that makes me even more fond of her. I think the title track , "Joker," is now my favorite on the disc.

J'aime bien sa disque, Joker, et puis quelquefois je me demande que trouverai-je si je fais Blingo de quelque chose. Donc, j'ai encontré cette petite entrevue avec Clairka qui me fait l'aimer encore plus. Et bien, je pense que "Joker" c'est maintenant ma chanson préférée sur la disque.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?