<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Friday, March 10, 2006

First. 

WARNING: This is a flagrantly self-indulgent post, but some days I can't help myself. Also, it does involve science, to some extent.

I actually learned this on the phone yesterday, but I decided that I would wait until I had actual physical evidence to get really excited about it.

After being (unsurprisingly) shot down by Berkeley, I got my first grad school acceptance: the Michigan School of Public Health's Epidemiology program. It's probably my first choice, so I figure it's the best one to get into first. I'm going to wait for it to sink in (and for what will hopefully be three or so more acceptance letters), and then decide what I'm gonna do about it.

Anyone who knows anything about the program: your thoughts are most appreciated!

Drinking will commence later tonight, probably at The Agenda. I hope to see you there!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?