<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Tuesday, April 04, 2006

But Can I Get Insurance to Pay? 

We all know about my ADHD problems (insert sentance that trails off int...hey lets go ride our bikes!) , and most people know I'm not much of a sleeper. Could the two be related? Research suggests that ADHD in kids may in many cases be secondary to sleep apnea, and treatable with adenotonsillectomy. Considering this, combined with my propensity to get strep throat, I would love to get my tonsils out. But of course insurance won't pay for it, and I haven't got $5000 lying around for "elective" surgery. D'oh!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?