<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Location, Location, Location 

So, I'm going to Emory for grad school this fall. I'm super-excited (and thrilled to have finally made a decision!), but now I need to figure out where to live. There's grad student housing, but all I've heard is that it's not that great and that I can do better elsewhere. Needless to say, I don't know shit about Atlanta, except that I'll have to drive everywhere. I have a car, and while I do hate driving, I accept this.

So, does anyone have a feel for good buildings to rent in Atlanta, if my impression of Emory's housing facilities is wrong, how much I should expect to pay, etc.

I'm off to Tokyo for about 10 days, so I'll catch ya'll on the flipside!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?