<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Saturday, July 15, 2006

Vienna, Day 2 

So I arrived here in Vienna (that's in Austria, kids) yesterday on the red eye from DC, and spent the day hazily wandering around seeing some sights and drinking much coffee to avoid jetlag. The city is really beautiful, and I've taken many pictures, but of course forgot my USB cable for my camera. So, what I said the other day about pictures? Yeah, that'll have to wait. Too bad too, since in addition to architecture, there is lots of, er, other eye candy here too!

Today we will hopefully be visiting the Klimpt museum, among others.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?