<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Monday, August 14, 2006

Atlanta. 

Well, Decatur actually, but still. I just drove down from DC with a carload of stuff and moved in to my shiney new apartment in the Toco Hills area of Decatur.

The apartment is interesting - in many ways, it's exactly the opposite of my last one. First of all, it feels much smaller than it is. It has light. It is clean (so far!). Stuff works. But, it's kinda remote from anything fun, as far as I can tell. It's very suburban, and consequently pretty totally without Character. But, it seems like it will be a good, low-maintenance place to not be distracted from my studies. Pictures will be forthcoming.

In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do down here, you know, besides school. So I need to figure out where are the fun places to hang out, go out, see, et cetera. I live near the intersection of Clairmont Rd. and N. Druid Hills Rd., and would love to find a secret stash of cool stuff nearby. Suggestions?

Please tell me where to find a good:
- Haircutter/salon
- Farmers Market
- Mechanic
- Cybercafe
- Grocery store (CHEAP!)
- Other cool things

And if you're in the area, say hi!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?