<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Problem with Monopolies 

...Is that it's the only option. No matter how bad the service is, no matter how overpriced, you either get cable and internet from Comcast, or you don't get cable and internet. So, I will not have internet at my new apartment until September 2. This is more than 2 weeks after I moved in, and more than one week after what they initially told me. Hopefully they will actually come on September 2, but I suspect that if they do not, I will have to get DSL (if it's even available, which is unclear) and Netflix.

And, to make things even better, the wifi at my area cybercafe is totally wacky, and so I can't upload the fun photos I had planned as filler here. Oh well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?