<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Get Innocuous (Not an auspicious opening title, not at all.) 

I'm kinda hoping that what I got handed by The Best Bartender In Atlanta is not really the upcoming LCD Soundsystem album, The Sound of Silver, but I fear it may be. The above mentioned opener is too long, and doesn't seem to go anywhere. LCD Soundsystem's goofy-rockin-out-funness shows up here only on one track, "Watch The Tapes," but really even that's much more sleepy and down-tempo.

I'm not saying it isn't pretty, or that it might not really grow on me, but at first listen I was kinda hoping for more fun and less ... just pretty. C'est la vie, non?

Labels: , , , ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?