<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Thursday, January 18, 2007

What You Want in the Morning 



I saw this taped to my door this morning, and of course ran out to the parking lot (in my pajamas) to make sure that my car was still there, and in one piece. Luckily, it was just an annoying advertisement, and not even for a towing company. I hadn't had my coffee yet and was easily confused. Do you think this is a hint from the rental office??

While I was out there, there were lots of people having their morning cigarettes. Which, it seems, have more nicotine in them than they did nine years ago. The tobacco companies deny this, of course, but it's not a shock: their products are becoming less and less socially accepted, and so it's natural that they'd want to make them more addictive to stay in business.

Mmmm......smokeytreats...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?