<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Sunday, May 27, 2007

Why I Hate Atlanta 

This is today's weather forecast: "areas of smoke." Atlanta's not satisfied with that wimpy, diluted old smog, no! We have to have actual smoke. As in, the entire fucking city smells like a chimney.

When I moved here, more than a little inspired by a climate I believed superior to Michigan's, this was totally not in the brochure. Seriously. I wanted to spend today lounging by the pool drinking beer, but instead I'll stay inside huffing air from my Ionic Breeze.

Bloody 'ell.

Labels: , , , , , ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?