<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Friday, June 08, 2007

Now Playing... 

I just want to turn everyone's attention, for a minute, to the "Now Playing" section at the right of this page. It contains a list of my top four CDs of the moment. Right now I guess you could say I'm on a synth-pop/electro kick.

I really can't get one of the Prototype's songs, "Ici ou peut-etre demain" out of my head, but I don't mind because it's such an awesome song.

Dragonette's "Take it Like a Man" follows quickly; you can't get an album yet, but there's a track or three floating around their MySpace and website, which I HIGHLY recommend you to check out.

The Knife is, well, The Knife. Generally flawless but with enough rough edges to make me interested.

And then there's Freezepop. It's nerd heaven - "I am Not Your Gameboy" even has a line about Logo (the language, not the gay cable channel), and of course a song about Achewood.

If you can, you should LaLa them all (email me for an invite)!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?