<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Space Case 

Obvious lesson #2568987986: It's harder to blog when you have a job that's ... engaging.

This little piece from Slate explains the science around a no-spacesuit spacewalk. Assuming it's accurate (it mostly seems plausible to me, though I'd have thought air embolisms would happen almost instantaneously), that's pretty darn cool. Not something I ever want to attempt, but cool that now I know I maybe could if I had to.

Also, you might want to consider a booster for your Hepatitis B vaccine.

Labels: , , , , ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?