<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Best News I'll Have All Week 

Two things today...

First and foremost, I learned that I will most likely not be unemployed come graduation - I have an offer from the CDC. Which is awesome. It's in Atlanta, which I was hoping to avoid, but ultimately liking what I spend 8-12+ hours a day doing is my top priority. So yay me!

And for all three people in the universe for whom my employment status is not thrilling news, it turns out that caffeine may help prevent Alzheimer's. American researchers found that a daily cup of coffee improved the function of the blood-brain barrier in rabbits, the failure of which has been implicated in the disease. And we all know that any excuse for another cup of coffee will do!

Also, have you all seen this site? It's kinda awesome. Vicious, yes, but awesome: Scorned Woman Ecards.

----------------
Now playing: Hot Chip - Wrestlers
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?