<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Success! ... and the drugs fueling it... 

So I finally finished my thesis. That means that, assuming I bother to turn in my last couple of final exams, in a few weeks I will officially have my MPH! Go me.

Now I just have to rewrite the whole thing and clean it up and publish it. Which would be a great deal easier if I didn't need to sleep. Apparently, many other scientists feel the same way, and have been taking all kinds of yummy performance enhancing drugs to churn out more papers in less time.

Does my insurance cover Provigil?


----------------
Now playing: Brazilian Girls - Sirenes De La Fete
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , , , , , ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?