<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Tuesday, August 23, 2005

CX717: My Future Best Friend? 

A new study of CX717 indicates that this Ampakine is very promising as a sleep replacement postponer. Control monkeys deprived of sleep and given working memory tasks performed very poorly, but those given CX717 performed at or above baseline. There are still, to my knowledge, no studies on the long-term effects of this treatment - I cannot imagine that sleep deprivation can be made wholly harmless - but I would love to get my free trial prescription to find out!

Life was so much easier when I was young and didn't sleep much. Pfft - then again, I was in high school, which sucks.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?