<$BlogRSDURL$>

"It is true, and thus the question of whether it is sad or happy has no meaning whatever."
Bernhard Schlink



Science is best when discussed: leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments!!



Saturday, May 05, 2007

More incest on Facebook 

While Murdoch's Myspace may or may not have banned people from identifying as gay, the slightly less annoying (mostly because they don't let every nitwit post mind-numbingly (and browser-crashingly) badly coded CSS profiles) continues to endorse and promulgate incest amongst its members:

I suppose if I'm gonna support freedom of association between consenting adults, I guess I gotta support freedom of associations that might make me nauseous. As long as it's really a consensual relationship!

Labels: , , , , , ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?